Faults in your car’s electrical system often lead to cost repairs and problems with battery charging, battery failures and engine starting. Here at Satguru Motors, we provide a full-line of electrical diagnosis and repair services to our customers across Campbellfield, Epping & nearby suburbs. Your vehicle’s electrical system consists of starter, battery and alternator. If any of these parts fail to work properly, your car won’t run properly. Our auto electricians perform a complete inspection of the electrical system and fix the problem quickly and effectively.
Never Ignore The Warning Signs:
Car’s electrical system is extremely crucial and so, it is important to stay knowledgeable about its functionalities. If you notice any problem with the electrical parts or components, you should have the situation assessed to prevent potential damages. If ignored, it leads to major problems with other parts such as starters and alternators.
Signs of Car’s Electrical Problem:
- Engine doesn’t start
- Clicking or grinding noise heard while turning the ignition
- Damaged battery
- Dimming of headlights, brake lights and dashboard while driving
- Brake lights failing to work
- Burning smell
Our Services Include:
- Electronic Fuel Injection & Diagnosis
- Air Conditioning – Regas, Service Air Repair
- New & Reconditioned, Alternators & Starter Motors, Sales & Repairs
- Heavy Duty & Vintage Starter Motor & Alternative Repairs including Cav, Bosch Units, Delco.
- Battery Sales & Testing
- Light bulb inspection and replacement
- Wiring inspection and replacement
- Troubleshooting intricate electrical problems
- Brake Controllers, Anderson Plugs, Caravan Charging Systems for ‘Grey Nomads
- Mine Spec Hazard Lighting & Alert Systems
- Installation, repair and maintenance of your ABS brakes
To troubleshoot any electrical related problem, we first check for voltage and then inspect the battery to ensure it is charging properly. Our auto mechanics also perform load test to calculate the operational capacity of your vehicle. Following this, we will measure and record the alternator output, look for loose connections and replace the damaged parts.
If you suspect that your car is having any electrical issue, feel free to bring it to Satguru Motors. Our certified mechanics have years of experience in diagnosing and solving the unusual electrical issues effectively. If you have any question, call us at 03 9305 2278 today.